[Video] How to Add Pinterest to Facebook Page

Subscribe to my channel for more great tutorials!

Video transcript:

“Hi this is Brankica from Online Income Star .com and today I want to show you how to add a Pinterest app to your Facebook Fan Page.

I won’t get into reasons why you should do this, there are many, from getting more exposure to your content to making people interact more with your page.

The app I will show you here is from Woobox and I have been using their apps for some time now. Not only Pinterest one but many others.

So let’s get started. To add an app, you will first go to its page. You will find the link to that page in the description of the video below. If you are watching this video on the blog, the link is in the transcript.

Make sure you are logged into Facebook. This is how the page will look when you open it and you can choose the page you want the Pinterest app added to.

OK, so I chose which page will I add it to and hit Add page tab. Then, I get this screen and I can continue setting up the tab.

First thing to do is add your username, and if you are not sure about it, you can see it in your Pinterest profile URL.

Then you can choose if you want to show all pins or only certain boards. I use Pinterest for so many different things and topics that I decided to go with one board. So if you want to do the same thing, check Show Pins from Selected Pin Board and then paste the URL of the board you will add.

Next thing are the Facebook like and send buttons on your pins. I would definitely check this box since that gives you more chances of getting your pins seen. Every time someone likes and shares a pin it will help you get your images seen.

You can also set the fan gate with this app where your Pinterest tab would be hidden from non fans, but that limits the sharing possibility and I leave it off all the time.

When you are done Save Settings and View the tab. The great thing about this app, is that this tab will have stats as well. You can see stats for Views, Visits and Likes. It may give you some useful data on which pins are working better for you.

As far as the little app thumbnail you can see on your page, you can edit its name and image. You can also pick up the link for the tab in case you want to send people directly to it. All these options are very useful for people whose sites are visual and want to get the most out of their photos.

And that is all you need to do to add a Pinterest tab to Facebook page.

Thanks for watching. Subscribe to my channel and leave me a comment. If you think some of your friends may like this video, share it with them. See you soon!”

Resources mentioned in the video:

1. Pinterest app for Facebook page

Let me know what you think about this? Are you going to do it?

Extra tips and blog updates
Receive extra tips and updates straight to your inbox

Comments

1. Done.

Thanks for sharing this Brankica : )

• Brankica says:

Glad you liked it and used is. Mark. You doing good?

• Doing great Brankica… Invested in a sustainable permaculture farm here in Costa Rica… It’s been a while since I’ve done physically demanding work – I’ve lost over 25 pounds, ha!

I’ve never been in the food business before, but I do think its a good business to be in, which will become much more apparent in the next few years : )

Things good with you miss?

2. Hi Brankica,
    This took just five minutes. Thanks for a clear and useful instruction.
    It took me a while to find where the tab had gone on my FB page but eventually I found it down the list in my images.
    Cool.
    thanks.

Julia

• Brankica says:

I just always assume everyone is always on FB like me and will find anything fast, lol. Sorry should have paid attention to that detail, but I am really glad you used it :)

3. Hi Brankica, I started using the Woobox Pinterest app about 2 weeks ago and I really like it. I’m also checking out a new app called Pinvolve, have you tried that one yet?
    Thanks for the video! Two thumbs up. :)

• Brankica says:

Nope, haven’t tried it. I did start using a bunch of stuff but I never follow through if it is something that requires even more work. So I miss on a lot but just can’t find time :(

I love Woobox apps !

• No work required other than to log in. Then you can share any photo you ever posted on Facebook to Pinterest. I can imagine you got a ton of Roma pics on Facebook, now you can pin them :)

4. Very helpful, thanks Brankica. I’ve been using Facebook for quite a while but just got into Pinterest in the last month. So to be able to integrate the two will be really beneficial to the overall social experience on my blog in addition to improving its traffic. Thanks again.

• Brankica says:

I agree. I integrated it in the majority of my pages so far and I really like it.

5. I just started using Woobox. I had another pinterest app on my FB page and it was long and you had to scroll to see the entire screen. When I installed Woobox, it was not only better, but it looked like the page on Pinterest anyway. Thanks for creating this video because I will post it on another forum I frequent. Thanks Brankica!

• Brankica says:

Thanks for sharing the love, Sonia :)
      I am really in love with Woobox so I go to them first when I need something. Pretty cool app and you are right, looks really good!

6. Hey Brankica,

Great video and easy to follow. I set mine up several weeks ago now. I think I used Woobox, I don’t remember but it was easy and I do love easy.

Great tips… Thanks for showing us exactly how this is done.

~Adrienne

7. Hi Brankica,

Thanks for this video. It seems easy enough to do. : It seems like there is something to learn and do every day :)

• Brankica says:

Most definitely, that is why I love these things that only take a few minutes, lol, since I tend to get stuck with those things that take hours, lol

8. Hi Brankica, This was very easy to set up. Thanks so much for letting us know how to get our Pinterest boards on our Facebook pages. Very cool!

9. Interesting! I’ve never tried Woobox. Mostly I’ve used ShortStack though I’m not entirely sure if they have an “add Pinterest” app. Pretty cool, considering how integrated everything is and how important it is to make sure you have all your marketing spread out across all your social channels. And great video, really thorough!

• Brankica says:

Thank you so much Carol. I really like Woobox, I use a lot of different apps they have, easy to install and set up ;)

10. Hi Brankica,

Awesome video, and your intro is just amazing. I haven’t been using Pinterest as much as I probably should. I love images, but it’s just not been part of my strategy (so far). I’m interested in know more about the stats, are you seeing how many that are visiting your pinterest tab on Facebook? I’ve been a little sceptical about the new timeline and if people actually are visiting our pages, instead of just looking at their newsfeeds.

• Brankica says:

Well I am not really using Pinterest as a strategy either, I just like pinning photos and it is pretty addictive. Yes, the stats show how many visitors are visiting the tab on FB, but I do agree with you, that I think people will visit pages and profiles less with new Timeline, at least I am cause I can never find what I need.

11. Brankica,

This is perfect and I’m all over it! Thanks for the video. I started a little project on Pinterest called the Pinterest blog roll and it’s really starting to show some traffic.

I know the traffic from Pinterest may not be ideal but eye balls are eye balls and some will convert into steady eye balls down the road.

Ken Pickard
    The Network Dad

P.S. Let me know if I can add your blog…

12. My Facebook page now has a Pinterest app. :) Thanks so much!

13. Great tips Brankica. Thanks for sharing. I don’t need this yet but I’ve definitely bookmarked it for the future. You just saved me time having to research this.